Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Back To My Desk


It has been a long time since I have last been into a student desk. I have been teaching for fifteen years and now its my turn to go back to my disk and listen to the teachers again. On my first day, it was hard for me to be a students once again, but now things are getting more fun. Every thing here is fun, and learning new interesting things made me more eager to learn. Moreover the professors here are so cooperative and well educated.

16 comments:

  1. It's nice that I'm not alone. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling same, I hope it will have a nice experience

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate! But not exactly 15 years :)
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's exactly 15 years and 2 months I guess.. wish you good luck too Joumana

      Delete
  4. The person is never old for education, Keep on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you and wish you the best of luck this year! You never stop learning so its always great to show your students that learning is fun at any age!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot ,,,, wish you good luck too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are supposed to ask for knowledge even if we go to China. You should be proud of yourself and your efforts. It is never too late.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are never to old to learn. you are doing so well appreciate your efforts and do your best. gd luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Education has no age. It's never too late to learn. Successful teachers are the continuous learners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! As teachers, we are always continuous learners, we learn and teach, to have a more successful job, its better to continue our journey in learning, especially in these days. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good that you are finding it a funny experience!!! Good luck in your learning journey..

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is never too late to start learning again, there is no age limit for learning until your passion towards curiosity ends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is absolutely how I felt when I came back and continued my TESL degree. It is always awkward in the beginning but once you are integrated you feel very much a huge part of it all and self satisfied with where you are and making the right decision. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete